Our philosophy is quite simple…
To meet you where you are and help you discover answers about how to enrich your life and become the best person you can be.
Founded in 1998, Discovery has seen over 8,000 lives enriched and restored through the use of
time proven tools and basic truths to life. The core curriculum evolved through a collaboration
of PhD Psychologists in the mid 1980’s, who developed and implemented training for adults.
This updated curriculum provides a balanced approach to enhancing people’s lives. Discovery
uses some of the most effective principles from these training workshops and presents them
in a more user-friendly format, in a shorter time frame, and with less cost to the participant.
The mission of Discovery is to give adults of all ages, races, belief systems and socio-economic backgrounds a safe place to discover for yourself how you can:
Discovery can give you tools to live with more freedom, courage, purpose and power in all aspects of your life.
- Better your life individually
- Develop deeper and more meaningful connections with people around you
- Use your unique gifts and talents to make a positive impact in the world
- Clarify what is most important in your life through examination of your core values, fears and beliefs.
- Sustain on an ongoing basis all that you learned at Discovery.